Transform to winMore >>
Lead with Purpose, Get ResultsMore >>
Leaders wanted: Create the FutureMore >>
Gen Y -
Ready to Lead
Connect Collaborate ChangeMore >>
Gen Y Leaders
The fastest growing segment of the workforce is Gen Y. They are 18-29, and have a new way of looking at work. They use technology ubiquitously. They want purpose, balance, and the ability to make a difference. They are eager, restless and extremely capable.
- How will they fit in your culture?
- Do you have a Gen Y leadership development strategy?
- Join our conversation about Gen Y.
Learn About Leadership
Use NextGen Leaders as your express site to learn about leadership and transformation
- Articles on business and leadership automatically updated from key news
sources and journals
- NextGen Leaderís list of best books and articles
- Links to Web Resources
How Will You Lead Today?
Leadership is intentional. You have to notice every day how you show up as a leader
- What are the courageous conversations you need to have?
- What are the innovations you are not hearing?
- What are the changes you need to lead?
Join our blog and receive practical insights that will improve your leadership day- by- day.